Saturday, December 5, 2009

NESTING!!!

So I have been fighting with this nesting phase of pregnancy for awhile now... since we weren't sure what state we were going to have the baby in it made things a bit difficult. But FINALLY we found out that we will be in TN for at least awhile longer, I was able to get everything ready for Kate to come! So I went a little crazy..... I (with lots of help from my amazing hubby) deep cleaned the entire apartment. We are talking about moving all the furniture and cleaning behind them and washing walls. I havent been this sore in a long time! But it looks and feels great! We also made room in our extra room for Kate's crib and changing table. Thanks to my mom we have a super cute, original crib set. I just love it! It is so soft and cute! I cant wait to see my little girl sleeping in it. So instead of putting up boring pictures of all the work we did, I'll just post one of the cribset. I think we are now officially ready for Kate to come whenever she is ready (as long as that is sooner rather than later.... I'm thinking next week sounds good...Im done feeling so uncomfortable!).

4 comments:

The Tibbitts said...

You are getting so close! It is so exciting to think that you will have a sweet little girl in no time at all. By the way, the crib is so cute.

The Fishers said...

SO CUTE!!! Your mom needs go into the crib set business!!! I wish my nesting would kick in!!!

Bill and Jennifer Hammond said...

Awww!!! I can't wait till she gets here!!!! The crib is soo cute!!!!

Laura said...

What a cute crib!!!