Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Baby Showers

So I've been waiting to post about my baby showers till I got pictures (something happens when everyone at the party is focused on you, your camera never even leaves your purse!) But I was so blessed to have 2 showers! My sweet friends in Knoxville threw one quite awhile ago (again I dont have pictures on my computer.... I did print some off to scrapbook though!). Also my dear old friends from highschool threw me another shower! They were both wonderful for so many reasons! Jon was just really excited to see all the things he didnt have to buy! We truly feel so blessed to have so many people care about us. I cant wait to see Kate using all of her cool gifts! So to all of my friends, thanks a million! But here is a picture I do have from my highschool friends shower. It was a blast to see everyone again... it has been too long! Love you girls!

No comments: