Friday, October 16, 2009

31 Weeks!!

So I realize that technically I am posting this post while I am still 30 weeks, but in less than 2 hours I will officially be in my 31st week of pregnancy! Oh how good that sounds! Less than 10 weeks from now I will be a MOM! Mom is a scary word don't you think? On one hand it is a beautiful, fun, exciting word; but on the other it is scary, messy, and challenging. But I can't wait to find out for myself how it feels to be a mom!

Ok so to my real point in posting, I got a new camera tonight (Happy early birthday to me!) and I had Jon take a picture of my pregnant belly just for fun! So don't make fun, it isn't beautiful, but then again what pregnant belly is? But here it is folks, almost 31 weeks of a baby balled up inside me:

7 comments:

Mallory said...

LOOK AT YOU!!! I miss you! So exciting! You are going to be one hot momma!

Brandon and Bethany said...

You look.. FANTASTIC! I know you shouldn't be losing weight because it's not healthy, but you look like you've lost weight! lol.

Super hot!

Heather said...

I love your little pregnant belly. Too cute! Congrats on the milestone of passing 30wks. Woohoo! I miss ya and hope I get to see you soon, or at least after the birth of the baby.

The Lunds said...

You look so cute! I don't care what you say. And I agree with Bethany you look skinny and super cute!

The Tibbitts said...

You look great! I can't believe you are 31 weeks! I know it hasn't gone fast enough for you, but it seems like just last week you announced you were pregnant. Crazy how time flies.

Jill and Chris said...

I can't believe time has flown by so fast!! Holy cow, you look extremely pregnant (and that's NOT a bad thing) from the last time I saw you! You're beautiful twin!

Jen said...

Awwwwwwwww....so cute! I'm so happy for you--you are going to be one amazing mommy...with an adorable little girl!