Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Someday...

So I finally found my camera cord and went to take some pictures to post and guess what? My camera won't turn on! I am crossing my fingers that it is just a problem with the batteries, but I just bought this pack of rechargeable batteries and charged them the right amount of time... so they should have plenty of juice! So maybe I will have to purchase a new camera... or maybe after I charge the batteries again they will just work.

But I wanted to show off pictures of Chance, he is getting so big! I took him to the vet yesterday. He weighed 23.3 lbs! He was such a good boy at the vet! I was like a proud mom... everyone was talking about how sweet and good he was and I was beaming with pride! I never thought I could be so proud of a dog, but what can I say, he is sweet! So someday when all the parts to my camera are in working order, I will post pics of our apartment and our furry boy!

2 comments:

The Tibbitts said...

I'm glad Chance was good at the vet because if I was a dog, I think I would be scared to death to go to the vet.:) Can't wait to see those pictures when your camera is working again!

Mallory said...

Fun! I love blasts from the past! Hope you three are doing great!