Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chance update


Here are some pics of Chance. He is getting SO big! Pay no attention to the date on these shots, I found Jon's old camera and I cant figure out how to make the date not show! But Chance knows his name and will turn his head like this if you call it.



If I didn't know any better I would think that Chance was Zoe's son. He attacks every toy with a squeaker and then destroys it, leaving the 'skin' of the animal left. This is him with one of his favorites, the rabbit. He also likes to eat the stuffing, which the vet informed me could potential kill him.... nice to know that now!

2 comments:

The Lunds said...

You're probably right...I think Chance IS Zoe's son. I mean they have a thing for squeakers and after all they look so much alike...;) But seriously Chance is very stunning - I love him! I can't believe how big he is!

Shelby and Ted said...

What a cute dog! I think you guys are equally as cute in your Valentine's picture though...not to put you in the same category but you know what I mean. ;)