Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Home in Knoxville

So the move went perfect!! Nothing broke (even though Jon did almost all the packing)! Our new apartment is cute, and ROACH FREE!! That is right... basically I am in heaven-- I'm easy to please! We (and by we I mean I) still have a few things to unpack and organize, but I've been too busy enjoying the cable and work out space! Our apartment is 2 levels... So being the weirdo I am, I have been practising teaching step aerobics (my next goal is to certify in it and cycling). This post would normally inclue pictures, but I still have not located my camera cord, so for now you will just have to visualize.... the multiple windows, bedrooms on the upper floor, larger kitchen (biggest one we have had!-- not that that means much!), shower that has water pressure, and once again... no fear of gross crawling things! I promise that I will soon find my camera cord, and let you see it real deal!
Things are alreay going well for Jon at work. He will be starting 4 homes this month! I cant wait for the comission! He seems to be doing very well. This is such a great opportunity for him to excell, and he will be cause he is amazing! As for me, I am still debating what I want to do. I will eventually get another job, but honestly I dont want to rush it. I have wondered idly what stores like Target and Old Navy give their employees. If the discount is decent, I would be tempted to apply!
That is all for now... any ideas where I should look for my camera cord?? Jon doesn't remember where he packed it!

4 comments:

The Tibbitts said...

I am so glad everything went well. Your new home sounds wonderful. As for your camera cord . . . with men anything is possible--maybe you should check the bathroom boxes :). (j/k Jon!)

Mallory said...

That's great! Good to hear you're liking the new place. Can't wait to see it ;)

Margaret said...

Hi Sarah and Jonathan. I just got an email from Heather and found your blog too. We have a blog as well as Brit, Lollie and Logan. I am so excited now we can keep in touch. Hope all is well. Love you guys. Take care.

Heather said...

So Ashlyn's stuffed Giraffe who's name has been Cowgirl for two years was recently changed. Wanna guess what her new name is? You got it, Sarah. So now we have Sarah doggy, Sarah horsey, and Sarah Giraffe. I love ya Sarah, but it's gettin' hard to keep up with everyone. lol jk.