Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tag Im it!

1. Post rules on your Blog
2. Answer the 6 "8" Items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. The Office
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. (The rest of these are not in order) the biggest looser
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Extreme Makeover Home Edition(i almost always cry!)
6. Ellen/Opra when Im at work
7. Ghost Wisperer... something like that-- Ive only seen like 4 episodes but i like it so far
8. Dont make fun but I'm addicted to Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman (it isnt on tv anymore)
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. returned our rental car
2. Went to work
3. Slow danced with another man in the gym.... its a good story!
4. Worked out
5. Went out to dinner
6. Played with my cute puppy
7. laughed at the big bang theory
8. learned something new about my hubby (I guess we havent been married too long if we can still do that!)
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Getting a stable job for jon
2. having a family
3. A house with a yard for my puppy and kids (ive got the puppy part started!)
4. Seeing friends and family
5. my purchase from ebay to come in the mail! it is taking forever!
6. decorating a house
7. having a dishwasher that works. is that too much to ask!
8. not having to smell smoke and hear the noises from our neighbors
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Don Paublos (sp?)
3. Steak and Shake
4. Applebees
5. pappa johns
6. Fazolis
7. Wendys
8. McDonalds? lol-- just really any fast food i dont have to cook i like!
8 Things on My Wish List
1. these are kinda things i look forward to-- Jon a job
2. A house
3. new glasses/contacts
4. lose weight *sigh*
5. hair cut
6. new cell phone
7. new clothes
8. a massage!
People I tag Mallory, Jen, Bethany, and anyone else who actually looks at my blog!

1 comment:

Jen said...

My dishwasher's broken too! I already hate doing dishes--doing them by hand is even worse!