Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Car Trouble

So today my car was offically declared totalled by an insurance company. I need to take a moment to mourn my first car. It was a good car. It has visited many places in its short time with me, starting in Rexburg, then Utah, Arizona, California, Ohio (several times), and South Carolina. We are very blessed though, we bought our car for a little above $7,000, and the insurance company is giving us $7,700. So we broke even with our car! We also owe less on it than they are giving, so we can apply the extra money to our next car. We just hope we can find a cheap, compact car. I am tempted though to get my dream car... but it isnt practical. We are just so grateful that even though we are presented with another trial, it is turning into a blessing. We know the Lord has a hand in our lives, even when it comes to something as material as cars.

1 comment:

Mallory said...

Oh my! Good to hear everything worked out for the good.