Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sad News

So as you all know the economy sucks now, and because of this Jon has been informed he may be without a job in the near future. We have officially backed out of the house, witch makes me VERY sad, but it is for the best. This way if we find ourselves without a job we can more quickly move if necessary. We don't want to move or be without a job, Jon is just really starting to shine in his position (his boss even said he was doing great, but the market is forcing him to let people go), we are just starting to feel like we are at home here in our ward and city. Life kinda sucks... just when everything is going perefect, something blows up. Any prayers on our behalf would be appreciated!

3 comments:

Mallory said...

Oh Sarah! I love you! And hope everything works out. No matter what you can always move in with me and rent will be way cheap :) But seriously, I know how you feel. My whole hometown isn't doing too well (including my dad's job). My prayers are with you! You are wonderful!

Brandon and Bethany said...

:-( We will pray for you. I am so sorry about your house.

Adrienne said...

I'm sorry honey! I know that's so hard for you...but hey...

I HAD NO IDEA YOU HAD A BLOG!