Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Christmas Wrap Up

 Day after Christmas wrapping paper makes me feel like I have my life together. See, I'm ready to wrap next year!

 Our last day with Grandma and Grandpa we took them to play put-put. The girls--except Emily, had a great time! Emily was way too bored.
 Before and after pictures of the kid's game closet. It will only last for a few days I'm sure.


Emily is quite the wild animal these days. Licking her day while climbing on him is just one example. She also came to visit me while I was taking a bath, and found herself mesmerized with the bubbles.

 The big girls worked alongside dad to help build the porch swings for our fire pit. They were doing the holding and screwing alone! Their handy man skills are getting good!
 We finally got the South Carolina Walter Cousins together to do their gift swap. So glad these kiddos love each other!


Emily went full piggy on me at dinner....like Ralphie's little brother.

No comments: