Monday, October 7, 2019

Fall is my favorite


 Mom firsts- blow drying the school's library book that was attacked by a leaky water bottle.

Then Kate started labeling food in the fridge like a college student.

 We spent lots of time playing piano Kate and Abby are both working really hard to learn this skill.
 I took a sad amount of cold medicine to stay alive!
 We we to an outdoor showing of Hocus Pocus, and our girls fell in love with the movie! I mostly loved the sunset!
 For my birthday I got spoiled!! I got TREES!! 5 pretty color changing leafy trees, and 2 baby apple trees. Jon even planted them in the rain for me. I can't wait to watch them grow!


Emily loves to cuddle with Chance-- and any tablet she can get her hands on. And her next favorite is daddy. She just adores her Dad.

No comments: