Monday, June 12, 2017

JUNE

 Its summer time! And sadly I feel like I'm not able to take enough pictures to document whats going on! Keeping on top of 3 kids in public leaves no free hand to snap pictures. It honestly really bugs me...you should know by now how I feel about pictures! But here are a few snippets of what I was able to get. Jane taking a load off during lunch one day.
 Playing with cousins! We love having some of our cousins nearby. We get together to play, and swim together. And Ashlyn is a great babysitter who just spends the night!

 Sisters can be incredibly sweet together.
 And Jane on her actual 2nd birthday.


 And I have been brave and taken the kids to the zoo on my own. Its a bit hectic, but fun.


 And Jane's first pigtails one day after swimming at the pool. So cute!


Jane is also a huge fan of bananas. But she hugs them like a stuffed animal as she eats them. adorable and messy at the same time!

No comments: