Saturday, June 4, 2016

NYC Date Night!

 Jon came home Friday night and asked if I wanted to make a kidless trip to NYC Saturday night. Then he suggested we get tickets to see Aladdin! I am more than happy that we went! I feel like I can say I checked another thing off my bucket list. We went and walked around Times Square, and wow-- people everywhere! And how funny is it that of all the shops we could have looked around in we only went into the Disney store? We went fancy and had hot dogs from a street vendor for dinner. And I loved every minute!




 Then we went to Broadway!!! Oh Broadway, the music lover in me was blissed out.
 Inside the theater-- the lights were really yellow....so we looked rough. But it was Arabian themed lighting, so it fit. And it ended up being the original cast!!! SO FANTASTIC! I was loving the voices and effects. Such an overall fun show!




1 comment:

The Lunds said...

I so wish we could've had a double date! How fun!