Monday, May 30, 2016

Memorial Day Fun


 For our Memorial Day we weren't all that traditional. I found on the internet the night before a city called Paterson. It was started by Alexander Hamilton to be the city to run off hydroelectric power. Sadly the museum was closed-- but the historic city was cool. Lots of old factory type buildings! I loved it.


 But the crowning feature in the city is Paterson Falls. It is called the Niagara Falls of NJ. It was really pretty! The girls had a great time looking around. Jane even stood at her first sight seeing destination! And the girls sitting with a statue of Hamilton.



 The girls dubbed this place rock mountain. They had a blast climbing around the rocks.


 Walking over to the bridge from the overlook park. It was a pretty sidewalk.





 The sun was bright where we needed to look to get the falls in the background...so Jon and the girls had a tough time keeping eyes open.


 All their faces crack me up! I don't know what the big deal was, I kept my eyes open!





 As we were leaving the girls asked to take a picture of them in the trap. I think they really enjoyed themselves.

No comments: