Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Rewind

 So for some reason this September I didn't take much time to blog. I guess other than going to school, not much has been going on. Jon is swamped at work so that keeps him off most of the time. And I feel like the girls and I are anticlimactic. But anyway, here are a few things we have been up to.
There was a week that rained every day. It was not a light rain-- it was Texas sized rain storms. One such day we were drenched upon arriving at the grocery store. We looked liked drowned rats, but it was fun!
 I love this random picture of the girls in Jon's truck with Chance mostly because both girls have the same facial expression. There could never be a doubt these two are sisters.
 And during the rainy days the dress up boxes took over the house! But the mess is worth the smiles!

No comments: