Saturday, August 2, 2014

Random Events

 Abby has started the terrible 2's, and let me just say that I forgot the joy of having a kid who is trying to talk but not quite able to articulate their thoughts. Good thing she is cute! One day she was following me around the house crying, and I was about to go crazy. So I taped her mouth shut, and she LOVED it. She cracked up and kept bringing the tape back for more. I call that a motherhood win.
 I shamelessly bought Kate's love. She has wanted an Elsa Barbie forever, but they were sold out everywhere I looked. One magical day this week Target had 1 Elsa and Kristof left!! It was meant to come home with us. Kate was twirling around the isles hugging both dolls and saying various phrases about how awesome her Mom was. And I  am 100% ok with that!
I am such a nerd!! One of my favorite authors posted this tshirt on her web page and I HAD to get one. It is 100% me.....its a tshirt with a quote form one of my favorite books, and we all know I live in tshirts!!

Life has been rolling by here. Kate starts soccer and then preschool in a few weeks. Abby's birthday is this week. And our anniversary is coming up soon too! All the while Jon is SWAMPED at work, and working hard for his girls! August will be a fun and busy month around here!

No comments: