Sunday, August 10, 2014

Abby's 2nd birthday

 This year for Miss Abby's birthday I decided to do a Biscuit the dog theme. She LOVES his books, and most of the time thinks she is a dog instead of a human. When I started setting out the book Abby started shouting "Puppy!!!!" The entire party you could tell Abby felt like the Queen. She was excited about all the attention. For her cupcakes, I used these sprinkled that she picked out from the store. I thought they turned out very cute, especially since they required almost no effort on my part!


 The food was dog themed, with dog bone bread sticks, and puppy chow. The entire day, anytime you asked Abby to smile for a picture this is what she did:
 It is super cute, but makes it hard to snap a normal smile. So the below pictue is a close up of her beautiful brown eyes!

 Abby was a natural at opening her presents. She was also very excited to move onto the next one and see what other treasures she got! And then when we sang to her, she was too cute. She kept giving me this look like 'are you done singing yet slave'.

 Then when we told her to blow out the candles she cracked me up--she tilted her head back like this blurry picture below shows and snorted loudly to try and blow the candles like she was blowing her nose. Good thing it was an individual cupcake!




 For her birthday gift from Mom and Dad we made a giant outdoor chalkboard. I think it was a big hit, and I love it that the girls won't have to crawl around in the chalk mess every time they want to use chalk.

Happy birthday sweet Abby. You are so full of life and personality, we can't wait to see you reach your potential.Our home is a happier (albeit louder) place with you in it!

No comments: