Saturday, February 1, 2014

This Week

 This week Abby and I got sick with the flu. I haven't been that sick for years (especially if you don't count morning sickness!). It was touch and go there for awhile, but we survived! Poor Kate spent lots of time like the picture above watching movies. She was a good sport about it. Abby has a new found love of headbands. She can't seem to get enough of them on her little head! It is pretty funny to watch her walk when she gets her head full--you can tell she feels pretty! Kate decided to join in the headband silliness.



 My girls are just getting so big. Abby tries more and more each day to be just like her sister. I hope this plays into my hand when it comes to potty training! And Abby invented a game with Chance and pretzels...She holds it out in her mouth until he takes it from me. The girl hasn't even seen Lady and the Tramp! The things kids come up with all by themselves!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I may have had something to do with that game. I played that with her with her pacifier. I would put it in my mouth backwards and she would laugh and take it from me. At least she isn't trying to get it back from him...lol