Thursday, January 23, 2014

Have I told you lately?



I like to try and come up with something blog worthy at least once a week....and lately that just isn't happening! Our days are spent at the gym and running errands and cleaning, not too exciting. So while thinking of a life update today (while laying on my just cleaned floor) Chance came to cuddle up beside me. Thus he earned himself a blog post, and a selfie with me!
 
Chance is the best dog ever. I am convinced he is practically perfect in every way. He is my bud. I think he knows more of what I am thinking than my husband sometimes ;) and he certainly listens to me better than my 2 legged kids! We all love our sweet Chance. He is great with the kids. Best investment in childcare I have ever made! Recently he has taken that to a new level, I use him as a reward system for encouraging good behavior! Kate LOVES to take a nap with him at nap time, so for half the day if I mention losing the privilege she corrects her behavior! It's a miracle. So here is my public ode to my dog, who is not only my companion, friend and playmate, he is helping me raise my girls the best I can! Thanks buddy, I don't know what I would do without you (except for vaccum more, since you clean up after the kids like a pro!)


No comments: