Friday, February 1, 2013

Party Animals

 So what do you do on a Friday night when you are alone with two little girls, it's only 6 o'clock and you have already eaten dinner?? I had that dilemma tonight! Something about being a stay-at-home mom really turns you into a party animal, and nothing makes you realize that more than the weekend!  I reached into my logged away ideas to entertain kids (most from pinterest..) and recalled shaving cream painting in the shower. I mixed up a few colors and our artistic evening commenced. Kate was super into it! When talking to my parents and Jon afterword that is all she would say she did today. I guess it was quite successful!
In other news I think we found a way to help Kate with her fear of bedtime. It is a Dream Lite (you know as seen on TV!) It's a unicorn, or ooonicorn if it is Kate pronouncing it. When she prays at bedtime now she thanks Heavenly Father that Mommy and Daddy got her ooonicorn that helps her not be scared.
And that is all-- I will go now and start my Friday night adventure....aka reading on my kindle till I fall asleep.

No comments: