Friday, March 23, 2012

What is better than a clean floor?

A MESSY ONE!! I hadn't even put the vacuum away from cleaning the living room floor this morning when I find Kate sitting with ALL her books around her. I know I've posted almost identical pictures before, but this time it's just to point out that apparently my life will never be picked up and tidy again! Kate thinks that being surrounded by books and toys is a better way to live! I guess I'll get over it, or put all the books in her big girl room (speaking of big girl room, you should start getting excited. Jon is HOPEFULLY going to paint Kate's bed this weekend so we can finally put her room together! We want her to be very used to her big girl bed by the time the baby comes along. Thanks to my mom and collecting for a year now her room is going to be too cute!)

2 comments:

The Lunds said...

Can't WAIT to see pictures of her big girl room!

J said...

At least she is surrounded by books. That means she is going to be smart:) Just like her mom. Hope your doing well.

Tahsha