Monday, June 20, 2011

Movin' on UP!

I feel I need to brag. Jon and I have reached a HUGE milestone in our lives. Our love is going to reach to new HEIGHTS. My dreams will forever be altered. I can feel the difference already in my life. I can barely put my feet on the ground. I am so high, I almost feel prideful! That's right friends, for the first time in 5 years of marriage, our bed isn't on the ground or comically high like our newly-wed apartment. We GOT A BED FRAME! I seriously feel so weird climbing into me bed...I see things in a different light. I feel like I am defying gravity in some small way. I, Sarah Walter, no longer am confined to the ground...I am like 6 inches higher when I sleep!
Yes, you should be jealous! Our bed can finally wear a skirt!

1 comment:

Casi Bludorn said...

We finally got a bed frame a little while ago and I'm so glad we did! It was a big step for us to so Congratulations! :)