Monday, April 20, 2009

All Girls Weekend! (except Chance)

So while Jon went with his brothers Scott and Kenneth for a weekend of camping and fishing, I decided to head to South Carolina to be with my sisters-in-law and their beautiful kids! So we had fun just hanging out! Here are some pictures from the park.
Ashlyn enjoyed running around and trying to make new friends!

Jade is all smiles!


Brooke's first park experience was a hit!

Heather and happy Jade

Brooke and Susan on the slide for the first time

Chance was feeling surrounded by girls, so I decided to help him fit in! He was so good with the girls! I had to make sure he didn't jump on them at first, but he quickly understood that they were too little, and he followed Ashlyn everywhere!



5 comments:

Heather said...

Aw! We had a blast! Thank you so much for coming down to be with us while our hubbies were gone. Ashlyn is gonna flip when I tell her you're coming back this weekend. We'll hang out again so you and Brooke won't be alone. =) I can't wait!

The Fishers said...

I love the bow!!! Too fun!

The Lunds said...

How cute! Chance is such a little stud!

Laura said...

Cute Kiddos and Cute Pup :) Sounds fun!

The Tibbitts said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend. Sometimes it is fun to have girl time (Chance included).