Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Party with Friends

Not only did I get to spend time with my great family, I was able to see some of my best friends in the entire world! I went to a party at Jill's house and saw lots of friends from church, the Armstrongs came over for a birhday bash for my other little brother Christopher, and brought April, and Kacie came to say hi!

Here is a bad shot of Allie and her husband Eric, but it is all I got!




Here is Jill, Phillip and I at Jill's house:


Here are some of us HOT girls from the party. Then below is Mallory and Jen, more hot girls!

Then lastly a shot of April and I... classic shot


I love my friends! I think of them basically as family! I was so glad to see everyone! Not everyone is in pictures, but know I was happy to see you!

2 comments:

The Lunds said...

You are so cute! I hope you had a great Christmas, it looks like you had tons of fun with your family. I have to hear all about it...I'll call you soon!

Mallory said...

Hey! There's me! It was so great to see you! Happy New Year!