Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas in Ohio

So this year for Christmas we snuck up to Ohio for a few days. My family was as random and cray as ever. For example, we each got beach balls from aunt Val in AZ...and decided to all try to keep them in the air. This turned into trying to hit people and laughing like crazy. I love how we are a room full of grown adults, but we act like kids! We just moved the decorations to the floor so we wouldn't have to worry about them too much.

So we took several pics trying to get all the balls flying everywhere... but this was the best we could get. I love random fun with family! We opened gifts and did our tratitional white elephant thing. I just love being with my awesome family. It was weird to not have my brother there, but he called us and woke everyone up on Christmas morning. We are so proud of his hard work on his mission!

No comments: