Wednesday, July 11, 2018

July happenings


 Kate found a moment of her exhausted mom accidentally napping. I am so glad she got this picture for me. This is what motherhood looks like for me. I often feel overwhelmed, and consumed by the day to day chores and shortcomings, but I hope they remember me holding them, and doing what I can to be there for them.
 Our house progressed lots. And the first time I drove by the new siding I got so scared I was going to have an orange and yellow house!



 Emily got cuter and cuter!

And I tired to make cleaning more fun, and invented mop dancing. Maybe not the more efficient clean, but the most fun.
 Another perfectly sweet sleeping baby. And I picked the perfect paint colors for the house! I love love love my new house!

 Sometimes a mom needs some candy to get through the day. Also this summer, pearler beads was a fun time! Lots of nap times let us create fun creations. And we listened to the first Harry Potter book.





Cousin Carter was born on July 12th! He was in a huge hurry to start chasing after his girl cousins, and came super early. But he started growing and was amazingly strong! We love our cousin!

No comments: