Thursday, May 17, 2018

More May!

 Kate and Abby took dance class at the community center. Then of course there was a recital! The girls felt like celebrities. It was fun to watch them soak up the spotlights.




 Emily started to really hold her head up. Thankfully she is a pretty calm baby, I don't think our lives could have survived a needy baby!

And I accidentally had the camera on selfie mode when trying to take a sleeping baby picture and the image scared me! This is what my poor kids see when they look up at me.
 Then one of the best holidays of the year, Mother's Day! It's always great to feel loved and appreciated! Mom scored big this year and got a new phone.

 Emily got to wear one of my favorite dresses that all the girls have worn. So simple and sweet!













Then of course some Sunday selfies with mom, and playing with moms new phone pictures






No comments: