Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Fabulous February


 February flew by this year! In a good way. We kept up our family tradition of sending the kids Valentine's cards (almost) daily. They light up with the most simple love note, and I love it.
Chance is the sweetest dog, even takes care of baby dolls. Jane had her first frosty and loved it! And reading stories to Jane has turned into an olympic sport. She hardly ever sits still--the lovely 2.5 year old.

 Kate and Jon had their first Daddy Daughter Dance! They had a great time! Kate said Jon danced with her the whole time, and they even won the game they played against all the other Dad's and Daughters there.







One night at dinner Abby taught Jane how to toast cheers then says "Now we are the best friends you can be--drinking buddies!"

Another fabulous February moment happened when my parents drove down from Ohio completely surprising me to give Jane and Emily's room a makeover. Mom and Grandma worked together to make the decorations and I just adore them. I felt so loved and taken care off, I might have cried a bit! It helped me get more excited and a little less scared/overwhelmed about baby number 4!





Jane transitioned rather well to her new toddler bed! But her sleeping positions crack me up sometimes!!

No comments: