Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Kate Lately


Kate is rocking school! She is on the fast track to reading. She is my big helper. Since Jon has been out of town the last month or so, she keeps telling me that since she is helping so much it is like having 2 adults and 2 kids. She is creative and fun. She truly loves to help others. Also, this picture of the sky was for her, she said it is her favorite clouds.





And because I don't know where else to put it, these last two pictures are very important to me. First, my amazing friends the Ruggles. The last few weeks would not have been possible without their help! These are truly friends that have become family to us! Then last we have a picture of Jane playing her first game with Dad! The girls were so excited for her every time it was her turn.

No comments: