Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Jane at 3 months

 We have made it to the 3 month milestone! I always feel like 3 months is when your newborn starts becoming more human....maybe it is just because you are getting back to normal yourself since they start letting you sleep! Jane still wins the prize for worst sleeper--but she still needs the calories so we forgive her. She sleeps from about 10-3am, then 3 to 6 or 7. She is also the only one who can claim Dad as her nurse! Jon has been taking the 3am feeding since basically her birth (one benefit to bottle feeding!) She coos and smiles, but it kills me, her preferred smile is this half smile. Overall I can tell that she was my early baby, cause I think she still acts younger than 3 months, but she's getting on the right track!


Her sisters came in this morning during our photo shoot and wanted in on the action.

No comments: