Thursday, May 21, 2015

End of Preschool

 This year, Kate has exceeded my expectations in school. My goals with putting Kate in preschool was to basically just get her used to the idea of being in a classroom and following the rules. But Kate has had almost no problems with behavior, and has just blossomed! I have loved watching her flourish! Her teachers, Mrs. Knowlton and Mrs. Smith, were wonderful. She has learned so much! She is more than ready for Kindergarten. I couldn't be happier. I may of may not have cried at graduation.


 At the graduation they announced what each kid said they wanted to be when they grew up. Kate said that she wanted to be a Mom because she loved being a Mom and taking care of kids.

I'm so proud of the little lady this girl is turning into!

1 comment:

The Lunds said...

Way to go Kate! You rock!