Wednesday, February 18, 2015

January recap


 Looking through camera pictures a few days ago I found this gem taken by Kate: Me sleeping holding my medicine. This sadly pretty much sums up my January. Being pregnant and keeping 2 other kids alive at the same time has pretty much wiped me out.  
 Despite my lack of enthusiasm, the month of January did go on, and a few pictures were taken! On the left--Abby got a stomach bug, and Kate was the sweetest sister ever, cuddling her and letting Abby sleep on her all while holding a cup in case she had to throw up. Just too sweet. Then on the right, Kate had laser eye surgery again. Her vision has slowly but steadily improved, so hopefully it keeps going in the right direction. And lastly, my girls just love, love, love their stuffed animals! They love to cuddle with them a the time!

No comments: