Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sick days

 My poor girls seem to be constantly sick these past few weeks. I will finally get their coughs/runny noses to go away and will make it back to the gym 1 day, and they will both be sick again for a week. I'm seriously starting to doubt this whole gym thing....I LOVE working out alone, but my kids aren't staying healthy long enough for it to be worth my money! Anyway, this is what they like to do when sick--lounge around. Abby bear hugging a bear while watching a show, and Kate using Jon's 'toy' to watch a show of her own.
In other news Abs now officially has 3 teeth! Our kid may have a full set of teeth someday!

And other unrelated news, I started this blanket awhile ago for a dear friend who is having her first baby. I finished it yesterday, and am proud of how it turned out!

No comments: