Thursday, July 18, 2013

Serpent Mound

 Since my parents only live a few minutes from Serpent Mound we decided to head over on a beautiful afternoon to explore. I love the beautiful country out there. Just being out there makes my heart ache...I would love to own a house out there in the middle of nowhere! Here we are up on the platform looking down at the mound. I LOVE the way Kate is smashing Abby in this picture. Just cracks me up.
 We went on a short hike down to a creek. Kate was not sure about the mud. She kept talking about how the mud was scary and yucky. It was pretty funny, my kid is starting to turn into such a girl.


 Oh how I love hills and trees!!















And a priceless picture of Jon and Abby.  
Kate and Grandma. They are such best friends. I just love their relationship!


No comments: