Monday, November 7, 2011

Pajama Jeans

Today I think I have decided I want to be an almost 2 year old, and Kate can be the Mom. Here are few reasons I came to this conclusion:
- You can run around a store squealing at the cool stuff and people just think you are cute.
- You can throw a tantrum when it is time to leave the store and people laugh, or just say "someone isn't done shopping!"
- You can eat 3 lolly pops for breakfast and not get in trouble because mom didn't catch you in time
- You can burp, fart, and act strange at the dinner table with company and they think you are cool. (Well I guess in my family you can get away with that most of the time at any age! The only difference is that your company might still think you are weird!)

But the number one reason I have decided it would be cool to be 2 is wearing pajama jeans (you all know what I'm talking about! The infomercials were really big, and then everyone makes fun of them. Secretly I have always wondered if I could get away with them!) Kids have the pajama jean type pants for everything, and they look totally cute. If I were to wear pajama jeans I would be afraid someone would point them out and laugh. I already have a bad enough wardrobe that I live in fear of the What Not To Wear crew showing up. But my die-hard-bum nature longs to buy pajama jeans and wear them daily!

No comments: