Monday, December 6, 2010

4 teeth!

So Kate's 4th tooth broke through today! Not only is it the 4th, it is the first on top! (now that explains the terribly grumpy girl I've had on my hands lately!) Sorry, no picture yet....its incredibly hard to get her to sit still for a normal picture-- let alone a toothy grin.

In other news, I'm mourning the fact that my baby turns 1 this Friday. She won't technically be my baby anymore....and I'm not sure I'm ok with that. That means she will be a big girl soon. And that means I will have to get the courage to have another baby someday far far away.... I really don't know how I feel about having more than one kid. Ok I need to stop being all sad....kids grow up. That's what they do. Even when we aren't sure we want them to.

But be anxiously waiting for pictures from Kate's birthday!!!!

1 comment:

ACDC said...

E just got her 4th tooth. haha that is funny. She has two top and two bottom. So she is all about biting the spoon and bottles. I don't know what to do...