Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bored

So I am officially bored enough to start looking for a job. Chance and I have been really bored lately... my days of enjoying being lazy are over. I tried being crafty... and still havent finished some of my projects, I tried exploring the town, and now I feel like pulling out my hair! So I started the job hunt!!! yay.... NOT! I have spent the past few hours online and have found NOTHING promising. The school system isnt even accepting applications for subs now! Hopefully I will find something that is fun and exciting... and if they really wanted to they could pay me TONS of money.

In other news, I bought Chance a frisbee today and started trying to teach him to fetch it. Lets just say that he thinks I am crazy (he just looked at me really weird when I put the frisbee in my mouth to show him how to hold it! *note that it was completely untouched by him at that point!*) My dream is to make him super tallented. So far we are good to make him sit and shake... but eventually he will be amazing! There's a thought! Instead of getting a real job, I will focus all my efforts on my dog and win money with his amazing skills! Anyone know any cool tricks dogs can do with socks? That seems to be Chance's speciality.....maybe I should get back to plan A.....

4 comments:

Mallory said...

ooo-if you're bored you should celebrate with me! Tomorrow is Puppy Day, and Tues is Chocolate Covered Raisin Day! Good luck on the job hunt!

Heather said...

It's boring having nothing to do. After I had Ashlyn and people stopped coming over to visit and Kenneth went back to work I thought I was gonna die of boredom! Luckily my older sister had every Thurs. off so we spent EVRY Thur. together. That was what kept me sane until I "learned how to be a mom." In other words I made friends with other women that had children Ashlyn's age. It was the best thing ever. I wasn't the only person home alone with a baby and I had no idea what I was doing. Well I'm sorry to hear that you're so bored. Job hunting isn't fun. I hope Jonathan doesn't hound you too much. Good luck and I'll pray for ya. I miss you! Love you!

Heather said...

Thank you so much for your comment. We aren't always the best examples, but recently (these past few months) we've experienced things that have really brought us closer together and we're trying really hard to do what's right. That's made all the difference. I love you!

Shelby and Ted said...

I am sure that you will find a job girl you are awesome. Don't get down, and enjoy yourself!