Friday, October 24, 2008

A Tour of my Potential new house!

So, the loan hasn't officially gone through, and also the inspection hasnt passed, but if all goes well here are some much awaited pictures of our house! So....
From the outside (note we will trim the bushes when we buy it):
Then open the door and see the open stairwell:
Then see the dining room from the livingroom:

Then the Kitchen without appliances, those will come later:
Then the Family Room attached to Kitchen, we will pull up the carpet and put down fake wood:
Then we go outside to the deck:
Then we go upstairs to the Master Bedroom:
Then our baby room, I may have to change the color someday:

And one of the other 2 rooms:

So all in all it is 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bath, formal living and dining room house. I really love it! Hopefully everything goes well and we get it. Also, hopefully the economy picks back up and we dont have to move right after we get settled.

1 comment:

Brandon and Bethany said...

I LOVE IT!!! Ahhh.. I'm so jealous it's beautiful and perfect. I especially love the stairs.. not sure why :-P I can't wait to see how you decorate it. It's so grown up of you guys.