Saturday, September 20, 2008

Buying a House

Soo, most of you know that Jon and I have started looking at houses. Well, we think we have found the one, and we are going to put an offer in on Monday. I am SOOOO excited! I dont have pictures yet, but as soon as we know more about if we will get the house or not i will put up pics. But it is a white house with black shutters (I plan to change that ASAP) have 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, formal living and dining room, and a fenced in back porch with a deck! So basically it is bigger than anything I thought I would get, and especially this soon! I am so exicted it isnt funny! Wish us luck, and start planning on when you want to visit, cause we will have plenty of room!

1 comment:

Brandon and Bethany said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy for you! You have, have, have to post pictures! That sounds like my dream house btw. I love you guys! Congrats!