Friday, June 6, 2008

Our new home


So as most everyone knows Jon and I are officially in Greenville SC. Jon is almost done with his first week on the job, and I'm ALMOST done packing (except the boring stuff like clothes... that's still a mess!) so I took a few quick pics to give you an idea of what our place looks like. It is hard to tell in a picture, but really this is a nice enough place. There are stains on the carpet and the floor squeeks TONS, but overall it will be a nice place till we build our first house. I think my Mom and Grandma did most all I need to do to decorate, they got my couch cover and few accessories to tie it all together. It already looks better than our old futon in our first place, and we still dont have anything on the walls. It's starting to feel like it could be home. We already love the people in our ward, they are very friendly!

1 comment:

Mallory said...

How CRAZY! I miss you! And hope life is great out there! Maybe I'll stop by sometime:)...We are blogger nerds:)